Fringford Village Hall was built in 1900 and extended in the 1960s. The extension had fallen into disrepair and in the summer of 2015 was replaced with a new timber frame extension which, as well as providing a new, refurbished Chinnery Room with kitchenette, also added a new kitchen, and other state of the art facilities. For more information about the project please see our project page and watch the film of the entire project.
The hall is well used for a variety of activities: regular hirings; parties; themed suppers; electoral voting; community meetings. Post renovation we plan for the hall to continue to serve the community and be booked for yet more diverse activities. Anyone can book the hall for a family, business or other type of event. See the links for more information on regular activities and hire charges .
The hall is owned by Fringford Parish Council and leased to Fringford Village Hall Committee to manage on an ongoing basis. The Committee is a registered charity, number 1077028 and is responsible for hirings, building maintenance and fund raising.
The Committee meet every 4 to 6 weeks, dependant on the level of seasonal activity. Meetings are held in the Chinnery Room, generally starting at 7.30pm. We are always keen to welcome visitors to our meetings and indeed would be delighted to have new people join the team. Future meeting dates will be published on this site.
The Team members are:
Helen Fargin (Chair); Ju Thomson (Secretary); Kerry Duplessis (Treasurer); Peter Silver (Entertainment); John Fargin (Parish Council representative); Christine Underwood; Shaun Wickens; Anthony Parker (Caretaker and Bookings)
For hall bookings ring Anthony Parker on 07751 060717
Fringford Village Hall is a registered charity. Reg. No. 1077028